Snippets are quotes or small pieces of common information that can be added as part of an Email Template with a single click. Snippets can also be shared, cloned, and deleted.
Below you can find how to add a Snippet.
- Go to the Cadence » Templates » Snippets tab, click on the Add a Snippet button.
- After the Add Snippet window pops up, provide all the necessary information such as the Name, Tag, and Body of the Snippet.
You can use the formatting toolbar to format the content, as needed. Also, can add images and videos to the snippet content.
- Click Save to save the snippet.
Below you can find how to insert the Snippet:
- Open an Email Template and click on the Insert Snippet button at the bottom.
- Select the desired Snippet that you want to add.
- The snippet will be inserted into the Email Template.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.