You can pause the prospect(s) activity in a Cadence at any time. For example, if you paused the prospect activity then the email scheduled for the prospect will be put on hold until you resume the prospect.
You can pause prospect(s) from the following tabs/screens:
- Cadence » Prospects tab
- Cadence » Cadences tab » View Cadence » Prospects tab » Active status
Below you can find how to pause a prospect(s) activities:
- Search & select the prospect(s) whom you wish to pause the activities for.
NOTE: To pause the prospects, the prospects must be assigned to a Cadence. If the selected prospects are not assigned to a cadence, an alert message will pop up.
- Click on the Action dropdown above the grid and select the option Pause.
NOTE: You can pause the prospects individually by clicking the Pause icon on the floating toolbar when hovering over a prospect.
- A confirmation message will be displayed with an option to choose the Resume Date until which the activity of the selected prospect(s) will be paused. Click Save.
NOTE: The prospect(s) will be resumed automatically after the date specified. Also, you can resume the paused prospect(s) even before the date specified.
- Upon clicking Save, the following alert message will be displayed.
- A Pause icon will be displayed next to the Prospect Name under the Name column for the paused prospect(s). Also, the prospect(s) will be moved to the Paused tab.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.