Once prospects have been resumed, all the scheduled pending activities for the prospects will be processed.
You can resume paused prospect(s) from the following tabs/screens:
- Cadence » Prospects tab » All / Paused tab
- Cadence » Cadences tab » View Cadence » Prospects tab » Paused status
Below you can find how to resume the paused prospect(s):
- In the Prospects » Paused tab, select the paused prospect(s) that you wish to resume.
- Click on the Action dropdown above the grid and select the option Resume.
NOTE: You can resume the paused prospects individually by clicking the Resume icon on the floating toolbar when hovering over a prospect.
- A confirmation message will be displayed to resume the selected prospects. Click Resume.
- Upon clicking Resume, an alert message will be displayed.
The Pause icon next to the Prospect name under the Name column will disappear and the prospect's activity will be continued. Also, the prospect(s) will be moved to the Active tab.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.