Below you can find how to make a Cadence active from an inactive state:
- In the Cadences » Inactive tab, search the Cadence that you want to make active.
- Hover over on the respective Cadence and click the Make the Cadence Active icon on the floating toolbar.
- After the Make the Cadence Active window pops up, click OK to make the Cadence active.
- Once the Cadence has been successfully activated, a message will be displayed as shown below:
- The Cadence will be moved to the Active tab. Also, the Inactive icon to the right of the Cadence name will be removed.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.