Below you can find how to remove prospects from the assigned Cadence.
- In the Prospects tab, search and select the prospect(s) that you want to remove from the assigned Cadence.
- Click on the Action dropdown above the grid and select the option Exit.
NOTE: You can remove prospects individually by clicking the Exit Cadence icon on the floating toolbar when hovering over the prospect, as shown below:
- After the Remove Prospect(s) From Cadence window pops up, click Exit to remove the selected prospect(s) from the assigned Cadence.
- After the prospect(s) have been removed successfully, an alert message will be displayed.
- If you would like to exit all the prospects of a specific group, search the prospects and click the Exit option from the Action dropdown to exit all the prospects across the page.
- If you would like to exit few prospects of a specific group, search the prospects and select the checkbox in the grid header. A confirmation message below will be displayed with prospects count only when the prospects count that meets the criteria/filter applied is greater than the current View Page count (5 or 10 or 25 or 50 or 100).
○ Click the prospects count in blue to exit only the prospects in the current view page, or
○ Click the prospects count in green to exit the entire prospects (that meets the criteria/filter applied) in the tab
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.