Below you can find how to add a new Email Execution Schedule.
- Go to Settings » Email Execution Schedule tab.
- Click on the button above the grid to add a new Email Schedule.
- Enter a Schedule Name and select the default Time Zone that you want your emails to send during.
NOTE: You cannot enter more than 100 characters.
- Select the ‘Send Emails using Prospects Time Zone if available’ checkbox if you wish to send the emails for the prospect's time zone instead of the Default Time Zone.
A confirmation message will be displayed after clicking the Save & Close button. Click OK.
NOTE: If the above checkbox remains unselected and the assigned prospects are in a different Time Zone, the application will send auto emails based on the default Time Zone selected.
- Choose the time slots for the days during which emails should be sent automatically.
For example, if you have selected between 10:00 AM and 4:00 PM, all the emails will be sent automatically during the time slot selected. Emails after the time block will be logged (in the server) and sent at the next available time slot.
NOTE: Recurring bookings for consecutive days can be made easily by clicking the Copy from above icon (adjacent to the day) to copy and book the same time slot from the previous day.
For example, if you want to copy the same time slots of Monday for Tuesday, click the Copy from above icon adjacent to Tuesday. The same time slots will be booked for Tuesday, as shown below:
- To send emails on weekends, select the Include Weekends checkbox. When selecting this check box, the time slots for Saturday and Sunday will be displayed.
- To exclude sending emails on Federal Holidays, select the Exclude Holidays checkbox.
To know the Federal Holidays, click on the icon next to the Exclude Holidays checkbox. The Federal Holidays window pops up where you can find the list of holidays.
NOTE: Emails scheduled for execution (auto Email) during Federal Holidays will be on hold and executed the next day.
Also, you will be notified on the federal holidays with a message ‘Emails are on hold due to the holiday, <e.g., New Year Day>’ as shown below.
- Click Save & Close to save the email execution schedule.
- The email schedule created will be listed under the Add/Edit Email Touch window » Choose a Schedule dropdown. Select the required email schedule to send the emails automatically.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.