The Live Transfer feature allows you to transfer an ongoing call to an AE during the dialing session. You can find the Live Transfer button in the Call Disposition window, only after a call gets connected.
To initiate the Live Transfer, it is mandatory to provide the Live Transfer Phone # of the AE to whom the call is to be transferred. You can, either, enter the phone number during each attempt or you can reach out to Koncert Support and get the phone number listed on the Live Transfer window.
During ‘Live Transfer’ you can perform any of the following actions:
Below you can find how to initiate the Live Transfer during the session:
- Once a call gets connected, the Live Transfer button will be enabled in the Call Disposition window.
- Click on the Live Transfer button.
- The Live Transfer window will popup as shown below:
- Either enter or select the Live Transfer Phone #, phone number of the AE to whom you want to transfer the call.
- Click on the Hold Prospect and Call AE button to put the prospect on hold and connect to your AE.
- Once the call is connected with AE, you can perform any of the following actions:
If you want to stay in a conference with the AE and the prospect, after connecting with the AE, click on the ‘Conference’ button.
Once the call has been disconnected, you choose the disposition and proceed to dial other prospects.
If you want to leave the conversation, after connecting with the AE, click on the Transfer Call button. Once completed, you can choose the disposition and proceed to dial other prospects.
Hangup AE and Resume Prospect
If you want to continue speaking with the dialed prospect, you can click on the Hangup AE and Resume Prospect button. The call with the AE will be disconnected and you can continue your conversation with the prospect. Once completed, you can choose the disposition and proceed to dial other prospects.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.