Prospects assigned to ‘Social Touch’ will be displayed in the To Do » All & Social tabs for manual execution.
- Prospects assigned to Social Touch will be logged in the To Do tab for execution only after the time specified in the Time to wait and Execute field of the Add/Edit Social Touch window.
If the records remain untouched until the time specified in the Maximum Time to complete the Touch field of the Add/Edit Social Touch window, then the records will expire & be removed from the To Do tab and will fall under the touch outcome – ‘Fall Through’. When a prospect falls through, they will be moved to the next touch.
Below you will be shown how to execute the Social Touch:
- Go to the To Do » Social tab and click on the Social icon (under the Action column) to the right of the prospect to whom the touch is to be executed.
- The Complete Touch - Social window will be displayed. Enter the information in the Comments field.
NOTE: Social Touch can only be executed for one prospect at a time.
- Click Complete Touch to save the information and close the window. After you have completed the touch, an alert message will be displayed, as shown below.
- The metrics for the Social Touch will be updated in the View Cadence window » Overview tab of the respective Cadence.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.