Click Dialer allows you to place calls to contacts and leads in Salesforce – wherever you see a green phone handset icon ().
Below you will be shown how to dial an individual prospect:
- Once you have logged into Salesforce, click the Click Dialer icon under the Home/Contacts/Leads tab, to open the Click Dialer control panel.
- Dial the number and enter the access code to dial into the phone bridge.
- In Salesforce, find a Contact or Lead you want to call.
NOTE: If Search is enabled in Click Dialer, you can use it to help find a Contact or Lead. Refer to the article How do I search for Contact or Lead within Click Dialer?
- Click the green phone handset icon () next to the phone number you want to call.
- Click Dialer places the call.
- When the call is completed, click Hangup and:
- Log a Call and/or
- Schedule a Follow Up
If the person does not answer, you can either:
- Leave a voicemail and once completed, log the call and/or schedule a follow up.
- Or, if you have a pre-recorded voicemail you want to use, select it from the dropdown and click Play VM then log the call and/or schedule a follow up.
Please contact ConnectLeader Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.