Sales Engagement Score is a key feature introduced in TruCadence to generate and credit pre-configured metrics to the prospects for their positive response/outcomes, to the executed touches (Email, Call, Text, Social and LinkedIn), and to the Cadence associated with the respective touch.
This helps measure how engaged your prospects are, based on their responses to the Touches.
For example, when a prospect has clicked the Email link included in the email template, a pre-configured score will be credited to the prospect, to the respective email touch, and to the Cadence associated. Similarly, the scores will be accumulated for each successful positive response/outcome.
NOTE: Please reach out to ConnectLeader Support at email@example.com to enable the Sales Engagement Score feature for your organization. Please include the list of touch outcomes in which you would like the credit score to be configured and displayed for the prospect, touch, and cadence.
Prospects Engagement Score
The total Engagement Score of each (individual) prospect will be available on the following tabs/screens:
- Prospects tab » Engagement Score column (new column)
- Pending Calls tab » Engagement Score column (new column)
- To Dos tab » Engagement Score column (new column)
NOTE: The Engagement Score column will not be available by default in the above tabs. You can make it available by clicking the Customize button on the top-right of the respective tabs and move Engagement Score from the Available Columns pane to Selected Columns pane in the Customize View window.
- Prospect Information window » Engagement Score section (new section)
A new section ’Engagement Score’ has been added in the Prospect Information window (below the Stats section). Here you can view the engagement score of an individual prospect, credited for each touch.
Touch Engagement Score
The Sales Engagement Score for touches are categorized as follows:
- Email Engagement Score – Shows how engaged the prospects are through Emails. Scores will be credited based on open, reply, and click rate (link).
- Call Engagement Score – Shows how engaged the prospects are through Calls. Scores will be credited based on positive outcomes that are logged in the Call Disposition window during the session.
- Text Engagement Score – Shows how engaged the prospects are through Texts. Scores will be credited based on the reply rate.
The scores are available to view under the following screens:
- View Cadence window » Overview tab » Detailed View section
- View Cadence window » Overview tab » Engagement Score section
A new section Cadence Scores » Engagement Score has been added in the View Cadence window » Overview tab, where you can view the engagement score of the touches added to the active cadence in a graphical display (as shown below).
Cadence Engagement Score
In the Cadences tab, a new sub-column ‘Engagement Score’ has been added under the Stats column (within the grid) where you can view the total engagement score of each cadence.
Engagement Score in the My Session tab
ConnectLeader has provided the ability to display the Sales Engagement Score of the prospects that are imported from TruCadence » Pending Calls tab into the My Session tab, for dialing.
NOTE: The Engagement Score column will not be available by default in the My Session tab. You can make it available by moving the Engagement Score from the Available Columns pane to Selected Columns pane in the Settings tab.
In addition, the Engagement Score is available in the Sort By dropdown list in the Before You begin window. You can make use of this field and sort the imported prospects (from TruCadence) based on the Engagement Score, either ascending or descending and initiate the dialing session.
Please contact ConnectLeader Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.