Below you can find how to move prospects from one Cadence to another Cadence, on behalf of the user:
- In the Prospects tab, select your user from the User(s) dropdown.
- Select the prospects that you wish to move to another Cadence by clicking the checkboxes to the left of the names.
- Then, click on the Action dropdown above the grid and select the option Move.
NOTE: You can move prospects individually by clicking the Move to Another Cadence icon on the floating toolbar when hovering over a prospect, as shown below:
- After the Move to Another Cadence window pops up, select the Cadence from the dropdown, and click Move.
NOTE: You can see the message “Move Prospect(s) on behalf of <User name>” with Yellow highlighted.
- A confirmation message will be displayed, as shown below. Click OK to move the prospects to another Cadence or click the icon to cancel the process.
- After the prospects have been moved successfully to the selected Cadence, the alert message below will be displayed.
- If you would like to move all the prospects of a specific group on behalf of a user, search the prospects and click the Move option from the Action dropdown to move all the prospects across the page.
- If you would like to move few prospects of a specific group on behalf of a user, search the prospects and select the checkbox in the grid header. Click Move from the Action dropdown. A confirmation message below will be displayed with prospects count only when the prospects count that meets the criteria/filter applied is greater than the current View Page count (5 or 10 or 25 or 50 or 100).
○ Click the prospects count in blue to move only the prospects in the current view page, or
○ Click the prospects count in green to move the entire prospects (that meets the criteria/filter applied) in the tab
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.