Below you can find how to remove prospects from a Cadence, on behalf of the user:
- In the Prospects tab, select your user from the User(s) dropdown.
- Select the prospects that you wish to remove by clicking the checkboxes to the left of the names.
- Then, click on the Action dropdown above the grid and select the option Exit.
NOTE: You can remove prospects individually by clicking the Exit Cadence icon on the floating toolbar when hovering over a prospect, as shown below:
- A confirmation message will be displayed to confirm the removal of the selected prospects from the Cadence, as shown below. Click Exit to remove the prospects from the Cadence or click the icon to cancel the process.
NOTE: You can see the message “Exit Prospect(s) on behalf of <User name>” with Yellow highlighted.
- After the prospects have been successfully removed, the following alert message will be displayed.
- If you would like to remove all the prospects of a specific group on behalf of a user, search the prospects and click the Exit option from the Action dropdown to remove all the prospects across the page.
- If you would like to remove few prospects of a specific group on behalf of a user, search the prospects and select the checkbox in the grid header. Click Exit from the Action dropdown. A confirmation message below will be displayed with prospects count only when the prospects count that meets the criteria/filter applied is greater than the current View Page count (5 or 10 or 25 or 50 or 100).
○ Click the prospects count in blue to remove only the prospects in the current view page, or
○ Click the prospects count in green to remove the entire prospects (that meets the criteria/filter applied) in the tab
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.