Both CRM and Non-CRM managers can use this feature to upload a list from their computer (in .CSV format) on behalf of their users.
Pre-requisites: Please ensure that the following pre-requisites are met before uploading a CSV file:
- The file size should not be greater than 3MB
- The first row of the CSV file should contain Column Headers
- Column headers should not be blank
- Ensure that there is no space before or after headers
- No duplicate headers
- No blank columns between other data
- Mandatory Columns: Account Name (i.e. Company name), Contact Name, and Phone Number
- If any record is missing a contact name or has an invalid phone number i.e. less than or greater than 10 numbers or the phone number is missing then that record will not be uploaded into Cadence.
If any of the above pre-requisites are not met, the CSV file cannot be uploaded, and an error will pop up explaining what is missing.
Below you can find how to import a call list from your computer:
- In the Cadence » Prospects tab, select the user from the User(s) dropdown.
- Now, click on the Import from CSV button above the grid.
- After the Upload List From File window pops up, click on the Choose file section and select the CSV file from your computer.
- The selected file name will be displayed within the Choose file section.
NOTE: The Select the User field under the Upload List for section defaults to the user selected in the Prospects tab (at Step 1). If needed, you can change the user from the dropdown. The report will be uploaded to the selected user.
- Select/enter a tag name in the Tag your list(s) dropdown, which helps to search the prospects.
NOTE: If you have not tagged your list then the Tag Info window below will be displayed, when clicking the Upload button.
o Click Continue to proceed without tagging the list, or
o Click Add Tag to stay on the Upload List From File window to tag the list
- You can also directly assign the prospects in the uploading list to a Cadence by selecting a desired Cadence from the Add to Cadence dropdown. Then, click Upload to set the column mapping.
- The Set Column Mappings section provides you a list of Koncert Field names and CSV Field names in a dropdown to choose from. Map the appropriate columns in the CSV Fields with the corresponding Koncert Fields. If the column headers in the CSV file are the same as the Koncert Field names, the column mapping will be mapped automatically.
- Click Save to upload the list. The list(s) will be uploaded and the upload status for each list will be displayed in the Upload List From File window.
- Prospects in the uploaded CSV file will be listed under the selected user’s Prospects tab.
You can view the uploaded prospects by selecting the respective user from the User(s) dropdown.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.