The Pause Prospects feature is used to pause the prospect(s) activity in a Cadence at any time. For example, if you paused the prospect activity, the email scheduled for the prospect will be put on hold until you resume the prospect.
Below you can find how to pause the prospect activity in a Cadence, on behalf of the user:
- In the Prospects tab, select your user from the User(s) dropdown.
NOTE: To pause the prospect's activity, the prospects must be assigned to a Cadence. If the selected prospects are not assigned to a cadence, the following alert message will pop up.
- Select the prospects that you wish to pause the activity for by clicking the checkboxes to the left of the names.
- Then, click on the Action dropdown above the grid and select the option Pause.
NOTE: You can pause the prospects individually by clicking the Pause icon on the floating toolbar when hovering over a prospect, as shown below:
- A confirmation message will be displayed with an option to choose the Resume Date until which the activity of the selected prospect(s) will be paused. Click Save.
NOTE: You can see the message “Pause Prospect(s) on behalf of <User name>” with Yellow highlighted.
The prospect(s) will be resumed automatically after the date specified. Also, you can resume the paused prospect(s) even before the date specified.
- Upon clicking Save, the alert message below will be displayed.
- A Pause icon will be displayed next to the Prospect name under the Name column for the paused prospect(s). Also, the prospect(s) will be moved to the Paused tab, as shown below:
- If you would like to pause all the prospects of a specific group on behalf of a user, search the prospects and click the Pause option from the Action dropdown to pause all the prospects across the page.
- If you would like to pause few prospects of a specific group on behalf of a user, search the prospects and select the checkbox in the grid header. Click Pause from the Action dropdown. A confirmation message below will be displayed with prospects count only when the prospects count that meets the criteria/filter applied is greater than the current View Page count (5 or 10 or 25 or 50 or 100).
○ Click the prospects count in blue to pause only the prospects in the current view page, or
○ Click the prospects count in green to pause the entire prospects (that meets the criteria/filter applied) in the tab
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.