- Should contact Koncert Support with the list of Countries that you would like enabled for dialing.
- Make sure you are logged into the Koncert Phone Bridge and are active on the My Session tab.
- The phone number should be in the format of '+Country Code' followed by the 10-digit phone number. For example, +16039522500.
- When dialing international countries from UK, please make sure you use an international caller id. For example, when dialing into the Singapore, you must have an international caller id like a Singapore phone number.
Below you can find how to dial international numbers in the My Session list:
- After uploading your call list(s)/reports into the My Session tab (from the My Lists tab), dial the Phone Number and enter your Access Code, which is visible on the portal, to log in to the Phone Bridge.
NOTE: Instead of manually entering the Dial and Access Code to connect to the Phone Bridge, you can use the Call Me to feature by having Koncert call your phone.
a. Click on the button at the top of the page.
b. Once you have clicked the button, the We Can Call You pop-up window will appear. Enter your phone number and click Call Now to have Koncert call you.
c. Once you have answered your phone, you will be connected to the phone bridge.
- Once you have logged into the Phone Bridge, the Phone Status will turn Green with a checkmark and the Start Session button will be enabled.
- Click on the Start Session button to initiate the dialing session. This will launch the Before You Begin window.
- Choose from where you wish to begin dialing.
- Make sure the settings enabled in the Dialer Setup section are correct. You can change the settings as needed.
- In the Dialer Setup section, select the Timezone that you wish to dial.
To dial UK numbers in the list, select the timezone 'UK Local'.
To dial international numbers in the list, select the timezone ‘International’.
The confirmation message below will be displayed after enabling the ‘International’ timezone box.
Click OK to proceed to dial the list. The U.K. Local Time zone will be disabled or grayed-out to restrict dialing records within this time zone.
- Click on the Begin Dialing button to start dialing the numbers.
- To dial international numbers, the caller ID 'Custom Caller IDs' should be selected with International caller ids (in the format of "+Country Code" followed by the phone number)
The alert message below will be displayed when clicking the Begin Dialing button after selecting a Local Caller ID as a Custom Caller ID for the International Timezone:
Similarly, when selecting the Mapped Area-Based IDs as the Caller ID for the International Timezone the alert message below will be displayed, after clicking the Begin Dialing button:
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.