- Please contact Koncert Support with the list of Countries that you would like enabled for dialing.
- Make sure you are logged into the Koncert Phone Bridge and are active on the My Session tab.
- The phone number should be in the format of '+Country Code' followed by the 10-digit phone number. For example, +16039522500.
- When dialing international countries from the UK, please make sure you use an international caller id. For example, when dialing into the Singapore, you must have an international caller id like a Singapore phone number.
Below you can find how to initiate a dialing session:
- After dialing into the Phone Bridge, the Start Session button will be enabled, as shown below:
- Click on the Start Session button to initiate the dialing session. This will launch the Before You Begin window.
- Choose from where you wish to begin dialing.
- Make sure the settings enabled in the Dialer Setup section are correct. You can change the settings as needed.
- In the Dialer Setup section, select the Timezone that you wish to dial.
To dial UK numbers in the list, select the timezone 'UK Local'.
To dial international numbers in the list, select the timezone ‘International’.
The confirmation message below will be displayed after enabling the ‘International’ timezone box.
Click OK to proceed to dial the list. The U.K. Local Time zone will be disabled or grayed-out to restrict dialing records within this time zone.
- Click on the Begin Dialing button to start dialing the International numbers.
- The Instructions for Dialing Agents is a mandatory field and dialing instructions must be provided. If this field is left ‘blank’ and after clicking the Begin Dialing button, the alert message below will be displayed. Click OK to enter the instructions and try again.
- To dial international numbers, the caller ID 'Custom Caller IDs' should be selected with International caller ids (in the format of "+Country Code" followed by the phone number)
The alert message below will be displayed when clicking the Begin Dialing button after selecting a Local Caller ID as a Custom Caller ID for the International Timezone:
Similarly, when selecting the Mapped Area-Based IDs as the Caller ID for the International Timezone the alert message below will be displayed, after clicking the Begin Dialing button:
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.