The SalesLoft call list(s) that has been uploaded from the My Lists tab will be displayed in the My Session tab.
- By default, all the records that were imported will be selected. If needed, you can uncheck the record(s) that you do not want to dial, so calls will not be made for those records.
- Dial the Phone Number followed by your Access Code, which is visible on the portal, to log-in to the Phone Bridge.
NOTE: Instead of manually entering the Dial In and Access Code to connect to the Phone Bridge, you can use the Call Me feature by having ConnectLeader call your phone.
a. Click on the button at the top of the page, next to the Dial In.
b. Once you have clicked the button, the We Can Call You pop up window will appear. Enter your phone number and click Call Now to have ConnectLeader call you.
c. Once you have answered your phone, you will be connected to the conference bridge.
- Once you have logged into the Phone Bridge, the Phone Status will turn Green with a checkmark and the Start Session button will be enabled.
- Click on the Start Session button to initiate the dialing session. This will launch the 'Before You Begin’ window.
- Choose where you wish to begin dialing from.
- Make sure the settings enabled in the Dialer Setup section are correct. You can change the settings as needed. Please also make sure you select the Timezone that you wish to dial.
- Click on the Begin Dialing button to start dialing your prospects.
- After you finish the call, click Hang Up to disconnect the call and log the call details in the Call Disposition popup window.
o Click Close to save & close the Call Disposition popup and pause the dialing session. You have to click the Resume Dialing button to continue dialing.
o Click Dial Next Number to dial another number for your prospect.
o Click Dial Next Contact to dial the next prospect queued in the My Session list.
NOTE: The Close, Dial Next Number and Dial Next Contact buttons will be enabled only after disconnecting the call by clicking the Hang Up button.
ConnectLeader is integrated with SalesLoft, so the call details (logged through the Call Disposition window) for the SalesLoft prospects will be communicated back to SalesLoft.
You can view the prospect details and the activities performed in ConnectLeader, within SalesLoft, by clicking the icon for the prospect.
The SalesLoft - Prospects window will be displayed with the selected prospect information.
The activities performed (such as Calls made, VM Left, Referral, Follow Up, etc.) in the ConnectLeader portal will be updated in the SalesLoft » Activity tab. The prospects will be also moved to the next SalesLoft Step.
Please contact ConnectLeader Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.