Below you will be shown how to add columns to your Pending Calls view:
- Go to Pending Calls tab, then click Customize button on the top-right.
- Upon clicking the Customize button, the Pending Calls – Customize View window will be displayed, as shown below.
- Select the Record Type - ‘Default View’ from the dropdown.
This option will be selected by default and all the mandatory columns that have to be displayed in the grid will be auto-selected in the Selected Columns. You can add the additional columns from the Available Columns pane.
- Select the columns from the Available Columns pane and move them to the Selected Columns pane using the right arrow icon . You can rearrange the columns in the Selected Columns pane using the up and down arrows.
The following are the mandatory columns, which cannot be moved from the Selected Columns pane:
- Account Name
- Contact Name
When trying to do so, the warning message below will be displayed. Click OK.
Apart from these columns, the other selected columns can be moved from the Selected Columns pane using the left arrow icon .
The controls available for customizing the selected Columns are shown below.
- Column Width – To choose the width of the selected column.
- Align Columns – To choose how the text should be aligned in that column - Left, Right, and Center.
- Display Name – You can change the column name for display purposes. The modified name will be displayed in the Pending Calls tab.
- Click Save to save the changes made. The selected columns will be displayed in the Pending Calls tab.
Please contact ConnectLeader Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.