Cadence is a personalized Sales Cadence software from Koncert built to help Sales Reps reach out to the best leads using multi-touch sequences such as Email, Call, Social, and LinkedIn touch. Creating account-based cadences and relevant email templates (uploaded with business videos/demos) to expand your Account-Based Marketing strategy is the best of all features.
The multi-touch selections in Cadence are as follows:
- Email Touch – Email touch is an Email Marketing strategy, where you can send email templates to more prospects automatically in a single shot with less effort. Based on the touch outcomes, prospects can be moved to the next touch of the Cadence.
Cadence provides an eminent feature known as Personalize Email (custom email) and Send One-Off Email.
- Personalize Email – Personalize email is a manual process of sending an email where you can personalize and send the email template for each prospect.
- Send One-Off Email – Feature to compose and send an instant email to one prospect at a time, on-demand.
- Call Touch – Call touch keeps prospects engaged with the Dialers via phone. Here, users can start a dialing session manually using any of the following Koncert dialing products – Agent Assisted Dialer/Flow Dialer/Click Dialer.
- One off Call – Feature for users to make instant calls to individual prospects through Click Dialer
- Social Touch – A touch to expand your sales boundary through Social Media like Google, Twitter, and Zoominfo
- LinkedIn Touch – Touch to expand your sales boundary through LinkedIn. Users will be able to directly connect to LinkedIn and perform the following actions:
- View Profile – view prospect’s LinkedIn profile
- Connection Request – can send a connection request to a prospect
- Get Introduced – view common connections between you and your prospect and request an introduction from someone in your network
- LinkedIn-InMail – can send a message to the prospect through LinkedIn
- Post Interaction – can interact with a prospect’s post
- Follow Prospect – can follow a prospect in LinkedIn
- Task Touch – Touch to create a task, which could be a note or a reminder to the user for an upcoming activity.
Advantages of Cadence
- Account-Based Marketing
- Reduce dropped or abandoned calls
- Increases productivity
- Less time consuming
- Mutual Synchronization between Cadence and CRMs
Features of Cadence
- Cadence creation with Multi-touch (touch sequences) – Email, Call, Social, and LinkedIn touch
- Clone and use the Sample Cadences available
- Share Cadences with your team or all users in an organization
- Make a Cadence Active or Inactive
- Upload prospects from CRM and CSV or add an individual prospect
- Transfer prospects from Cadence to Cadence in a click
- Pause Cadence's activity and resume it on demand
- Pause prospect’s activity in a Cadence and resume it on demand
- Send pre-recorded voicemail
- Gain sales pitch using video templates
- Real-time Prospect Activity Tracker with enhanced activity feed
- Performance analysis of templates
- A/B Testing Strategy implementation to choose a right Email Template
- Sales Engagement Score to measure how engaged the prospects are
- The manager can perform key actions on behalf of the user
- Send personalized emails
- Compose and send an instant email (Send One-Off Email) to a prospect
- Create and add Snippets in the Email Templates with a click
- Disable the Email Account temporarily for a time period and can enable it on demand
- Can set a sending limit for emails per day, per prospect per day, and per hour
- Instant call to individual prospect through Click Dialer (One off Call)
- Email Execution Schedule
- Customize and view Reports
- Save and export Reports
- Transfer Ownership from user to user
- Jobs Queue to view the list of bulk jobs/tasks in the queue
- Request ID concept for troubleshooting the errors
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.