The ‘Transfer’ feature is used to transfer the user’s prospect(s) to another user/manager of the team.
Below you can find how to transfer a prospect to another user:
- In the Prospects » All/Active tab, select the prospect(s) that you wish to transfer by clicking the checkbox to the left.
- Then, select the option Transfer from the Action dropdown.
- After the Transfer Ownership window pops up, select the logged-in user name from the From dropdown and select a user from the To dropdown to whom the list(s) has to be transferred. Click Save.
- The below confirmation message will be displayed. Click OK to transfer the prospect(s).
- After the prospect(s) has been transferred successfully, the following alert message will be displayed.
The selected prospect(s) will be removed from the active (logged-in) user and moved to the selected user.
- Prospects assigned to a Cadence (if any) will be exited and moved to the selected user. Also, tags associated with the prospects will be removed once transferred.
- If you would like to transfer all the prospects of a specific group, search the prospects and click the Transfer option from the Action dropdown to upload all the prospects across the page.
- If you would like to transfer few prospects of a specific group, search the prospects and select the checkbox in the grid header. Click Transfer from the Action dropdown. A confirmation message below will be displayed with prospects count only when the prospects count that meets the criteria/filter applied is greater than the current View Page count (5 or 10 or 25 or 50 or 100).
○ Click the prospects count in blue to transfer only the prospects in the current view page, or
○ Click the prospects count in green to transfer the entire prospects (that meets the criteria/filter applied) in the tab
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.