The cloning feature is used to clone and make use of one of the existing touches within the Cadence.
Below you can find how to clone a touch:
- In the Cadences » All/Active/Unused/Inactive tab, click on the desired Cadence under which the touch has to be cloned.
- After the View Cadence window pops up, click on the Clone icon to the right of the respective touch that you want to clone.
- The below confirmation message will be displayed. Click Clone to clone the touch.
- Upon clicking the Clone button, the following alert message will be displayed.
- The cloned touch will be displayed below the touch from which it has been cloned, in the touches list. You can edit the touch information if needed.
NOTE: You can also clone the touches in the Shared Cadence but cannot edit the touch information.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.