The Customize feature in the My Reports tab is used to customize the Reports needed and make them listed under the Report Type dropdown for selection and the columns to be visible under each report.
Below you can find how to customize the Reports:
- Go to the My Reports tab and click the Customize button under the Report Inputs section.
- After the Customize Reports window pops up, select the required Reports from the Available Reports pane under the Choose Reports section and move them to the Selected Reports pane using the icon. If needed, you can rearrange the columns in the Selected Reports pane using the up and down arrows. The selected reports only will be listed in the ‘Report Type” dropdown.
- Also, you can customize the columns needed for each report under the Choose Report Columns section. Select the Report name from the Report Type dropdown under which the columns are to be customized.
- Select the required columns from the Available Columns pane and move them to the Selected Columns pane using the icon. If needed, you can rearrange the columns in the Selected Columns pane using the up and down arrows.
- Click Save to save the changes made. The selected report will only be listed in the Report Type dropdown. Also, the selected columns will only be listed under the Reports selected.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.