The ‘Tag’ option in the Prospects tab is used to tag prospects that are left out from being tagged during import from CRM or from a CSV.
Below you can find how to tag prospects:
- In the Prospects » All/Active/Paused/Unassigned/Never Assigned tab, search & select the prospects that you wish to tag by clicking the checkbox to the left.
- Then, select the option Tag from the Action dropdown.
NOTE: You can tag a prospect individually by clicking the Tag icon on the floating toolbar when hovering over a prospect.
- After the Tag Prospect(s) window pops up, either enter or select the Tag name from the dropdown.
- Click on the Tag button to tag the selected prospects.
- A confirmation message below will be displayed. Click OK.
- Upon successful tagging of prospects, the following alert message will be displayed.
The tag name provided will be displayed under the column Tag for the prospects.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.