To dial a list uploaded from a Cadence in Koncert, you need to first import your list into Koncert. Only customers who have licences for Cadence will have access to this feature.
The Add from Cadence feature allows you to directly import prospects in a Call touch from the Cadence into the My Lists tab.
Below you can find how to upload Cadence prospects from the ‘My Lists’ tab.
- Go to the My Lists tab in the Koncert portal.
- In the My Lists sub-tab, click on Add Lists » Add from Cadence.
- After the Import New List – Cadence window pops up, select either one of the options below:
- My Cadences – allows you to import prospects from a call touch(es) of a Cadence.
- My Pending Calls – allows you to import all pending calls from all the Cadences.
Once you have selected ‘Cadences’ the following fields will be enabled:
o Cadences – Select a cadence from which the prospects to be imported, e.g. All Touches
o Choose Touches – Select the call touch(es) from the dropdown to import the prospects under those touches, e.g. Touch 3 - Call
NOTE: Multiple ‘Touch’ selection is allowed. All the pending calls from the selected Call Touches will be imported to the My Lists tab of Koncert
o Save your List As – Name of the Cadence that is being imported from Cadence (will be displayed in the My Lists tab). By default, the name of the cadence selected with a prefix ‘Cadence’ will be displayed, e.g. Cadence – All Touches
If needed, you can change the name.
My Pending Calls – Select to import all pending calls from all the Cadences.
Once you have selected ‘My Pending Calls’ the following fields will be enabled:
o Save your List As – Name of the list that is being imported from Cadence (will be displayed in the My Lists tab). Defaults to ‘Cadence - Pending Calls’. If needed, you can change the name.
- Click Next to configure the call settings for this list.
Fill in the following details:
- Name – Defaults to the logged-in user name. Mandatory field.
- Company – Name of the Organization. Mandatory field.
- Instructions for Dialing Agents – Instruction to be followed by the Dialing Agents. Applicable only for Agent Assisted Dialer.
- Caller ID Mode – Choose a Caller ID from the dropdown how you want your prospect to see your phone number coming in.
The available options are – Mapped Caller ID, Custom, and Random.
o Mapped Caller ID – This option provides a local presence to the prospects. A pre-set pool of Caller IDs is added to the system and mapped to the area codes being dialed.
NOTE: Please contact Koncert Support for adding Mapped Caller IDs.
o Custom – When selecting this option, the Caller IDs popup window will appear and allow you to select Caller IDs. The selected Caller IDs will be displayed to the prospect. If you choose more than one, they will be round-robin.
NOTE: Please contact Koncert Support for adding Custom Caller IDs.
o Random – When selecting this option, Koncert will randomly pick a Mapped Caller ID assigned.
- Phone columns to dial – Select the phone columns to be dialed. If you have selected multiple phone columns, the order of dialing depends on the column order selected.
- Sort by – Select a column from the dropdown to sort the call list e.g. Contact Name. Also, it can be sorted either in Ascending or Descending order upon selection.
NOTE: If you select ‘Random’ as a sorting option, the records will keep sorting randomly each time the session has been re-established.
- Timezone – Select the required US Time Zones to be dialed. The dialing session will be initiated only for the records in the selected time zone.
To dial international calls, select the time zone ‘International’. After which, all the other U.S. Time zones will be disabled or grayed-out to restrict dialing records on other time zones.
- Click Next to import your Pending Calls from Cadence.
A message ‘Your list has been saved successfully’ will be displayed. Click Close.
- After importing the pending call list successfully, you can see your list in the My Lists tab.
NOTE: By default, the columns Source & Record Type will be displayed with ‘Cadence’ and ‘Prospect’.
Upload into My Session for dialing
After importing the Cadence list(s) successfully, upload the list into the My Session tab for dialing.
Below you can find how to upload your Cadence list(s) into the My Session tab for dialing:
- In the My Lists tab, select the checkbox for the Cadence list(s) you want to upload into the My Session tab.
NOTE: You can upload a maximum of four lists at a time onto the My Session tab for dialing.
- If you have selected more than one list then you can choose the Calling Order (from 1 to 4) in which the lists should be uploaded and dialed during the dialing session.
- Click on the Begin Upload button to upload the selected list(s) into the My Session tab for dialing.
NOTE: If you have selected multiple files, then an alert message will be displayed when clicking the Begin Upload button, which notifies the user that the dialing settings configured in the very first list will be applied to the successive lists. If needed, you can change the dialing settings before you begin dialing.
If you have selected multiple files to upload and you did not choose the Calling Order to merge, then an alert message will be displayed (following the above alert message) to choose the calling order, when clicking the Begin Upload button.
Click Proceed to proceed and merge the lists together or click Choose a calling order to choose the required Calling Order.
- The Import Status screen will be displayed with the upload status of each file, i.e. the number of records imported/processed.
- Click Continue to proceed to My Session and start dialing.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.