The ‘Transfer’ feature is used to transfer the user’s prospect(s) to another user/manager of the team.
Below you can find how to transfer a prospect to another user:
- In the Cadence » Prospects » All/Active tab, select the prospect(s) that you wish to transfer by clicking the checkbox to the left.
- Then, select the option Transfer from the Action dropdown.
- After the Transfer Ownership window pops up, select the logged-in user name from the From dropdown and select a user from the To dropdown to whom the list(s) has to be transferred. Click Save.
- A confirmation message will be displayed. Click OK to transfer the prospect(s).
- The selected prospect(s) will be removed from the active (logged-in) user and moved to the selected user.
NOTE: Prospects assigned to a Cadence (if any) will be exited and moved to the selected user. Also, tags associated with the prospects will be removed once transferred.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.