The Disable Email Account feature is used to disable the Email account for a specified date range. During the date range selected, no emails will be sent from the portal for the user.
Below you can find how to disable an email account:
- Under the Cadence » Settings » Email Settings tab » Email Account section, click on the Disable Email Account checkbox.
- A confirmation message will be displayed. Click OK.
- After the Confirm Out Of Office Dates window pops up, select the Start Date and End Date during which the email account should be disabled. Click Save.
- A confirmation message "Saved Successfully" will be displayed.
- Information “Account is disabled from <Start date> to <End date>" will be displayed below the Disable Email account checkbox.
After the date specified, the account will be activated again. In the meantime, if you wish to make the account active, deselect the option Disable Email Account.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.