The Pause Cadence feature is used to pause the Cadence activity. For example, if you pause a Cadence, the prospects’ activities assigned to that Cadence (to be executed in the cadence) will be put on hold until you resume the Cadence. You can also use this feature when you are out of the office.
Below you can find how to pause a Cadence:
- In the Cadences » All/Active tab, mouse hover on a Cadence you want to pause.
- Click the Pause icon on the floating toolbar.
- A confirmation message will be displayed. Click Pause to pause the Cadence.
- Once the Cadence has been paused successfully, a confirmation message "Cadence has been paused" will be displayed.
- Also, the Cadence will be moved to the Paused tab with a pause icon to the right of the Cadence name.
Emails scheduled for the prospects in the paused Cadence will be put on hold until the Cadence has been resumed.
NOTE: You cannot pause a cadence in New status. Also, unused, or inactive Cadences cannot be made pause.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.