The ‘Tag’ option in the Prospects tab is used to tag prospects that are left out from being tagged while be imported from CRM or a CSV.
Below you can find how to tag prospects:
- In the Cadence » Prospects » All/Active/Paused/Unassigned/Never Assigned tab, select the prospects that you wish to tag by clicking the checkbox to the left.
- Then, select the option Tag from the Action dropdown.
NOTE: You can tag a prospect individually by clicking the Tag icon on the floating toolbar when hovering over a prospect.
- After the Tag Prospect(s) window pops up, either enter or select the Tag name from the dropdown.
- Click the Tag button to tag the selected prospects.
- A confirmation message will be displayed. Click OK.
- Upon successful tagging of prospects, an alert message "Tags added successfully" will be displayed.
The tag name provided will be displayed under the column Tags for the prospects.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.