Below you can find how to add multiple tags for a prospect:
- In the Cadence » Prospects » All/Active/Paused/Unassigned/Never Assigned tab, mouse hover on a prospect that you wish to add multiple tags.
- Click the Tag icon on the floating toolbar.
- The Tag Prospect(s) window will be displayed. By default, the existing tag assigned to the prospect will be selected and displayed in the Tag dropdown.
Select one or more Tag names from the dropdown that you wish to add. The selected tag(s) will be added and displayed along with the existing tag.
- Click the Tag button to save the tag names.
- A confirmation message will be displayed. Click OK.
- Upon successful tagging of prospects, an alert message "Tags added successfully" will be displayed.
The multiple tag names provided will be displayed under the column Tags for the prospects.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.