The Jobs Queue feature has been introduced under the Settings tab to display the list of bulk jobs/tasks that are in the queue and their status.
Below you can find how to view the list of bulk jobs/tasks in the queue that are submitted for processing and their status:
- Search and view the status of a specific job/task using the below filters:
Date Range – Select a date range during which the job/task are submitted for process and their status
Status – Select and search for the desired status. The available options are:
■ In Progress
Job Type – Select a Job Type or task in the queue for the process. The available options are:
■ Inactive Cadence Status – Select to view the status of the Cadences that are made inactive
■ Assign Prospects Status – Select to view the status of assigning bulk prospects to a Cadence
■ Move to Another Cadence Status – Select to view the status of moving bulk prospects from Cadence to Cadence
■ Exit Prospects Status – Select to view the status of exiting bulk prospects from the assigned Cadence
■ Delete Prospects Status – Select to view the status of deleting bulk prospects from Cadence
Request Id – Enter the Request Id generated during the submission of a task to search for.
Search – Click to view the status of the specific job/task based on the selected criteria.
Reset – Click to reset the filter applied.
The following columns are available under the Jobs Queue tab:
- Job Type – Job/task submitted for process
- Description – Description of the job/task and their status
- Start Time – Date & Timestamp when the job/task is processed
- End Time – Date & Timestamp when the job/task ended
- Processed – Number of records processed so far in a job/task
- Submitted – Total number of records submitted in a job/task
- Status – Status for each job/task
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.