The HubSpot call list(s) that has been uploaded from the My Lists tab will be displayed in the My Session tab.
- All the records that were imported will be selected by default. You can uncheck the record(s) you do not want to dial, and no calls will be made for those records.
- Dial the Phone Number followed by your Access Code, which is visible on the portal, to log-in to the Phone Bridge.
NOTE: Instead of manually entering the Dial and Access Code to connect to the Phone Bridge, you can use the Call Me feature by having Koncert call your phone.
a. Click on the button at the top of the page.
b. Once you have clicked the button, the We Can Call You pop up window will appear. Enter your phone number and click Call Now to have Koncert call you.
c. Once you have answered your phone, you will be connected to the conference bridge.
- Once you have logged into the Phone Bridge, the Phone Status will turn Green with a checkmark and the Start Session button will be enabled.
- Click on the Start Session button to initiate the dialing session. This will launch the 'Before You Begin’ window.
- Choose where you wish to begin dialing from.
- Make sure the settings enabled in the Dialer Setup section are correct. You can change the settings as needed.
The 'Phone' field in the Before You Begin window will be displayed and selected with all the available phone columns of the Org, so you can connect prospects with either one of their phone numbers, which helps to increase the connect rate.
An alert message below will be displayed when attempting to remove any phone column from the ‘Phone’ field and clicking the Begin Dialing button:
Click OK to keep the selection and proceed or click Cancel to stop the process.
Upon clicking OK, an alert message below will be displayed if the removed phone column field has a phone number:
In the Dialer Setup section, select the Timezone that you wish to dial.
To dial international numbers in the list, select the timezone ‘International’.
The confirmation message below will be displayed after enabling the ‘International’ time zone box.
Click OK to proceed to dial the list. After which, all the other U.S. Time zones will be disabled or grayed out to restrict dialing records in other time zones.
- Click on the Begin Dialing button to start dialing your prospects.
NOTE: A confirmation message below will be displayed when selecting the starting point either Where I Left Off or From Row in the Before You Begin window, after reinitiating the dialing session with changes made in the Dialer Setup section.
- Once the call is finished, click on the Hang Up button to disconnect the call and log the call information in the Call Disposition popup window.
o Click Close to save & close the Call Disposition popup and pause the dialing session. You have to click the Resume Dialing button to continue dialing.
o Click Dial Next Number to dial another number of your prospect.
o Click Dial Next Contact to dial the next prospect queued in the My Session list.
NOTE: The Close, Dial Next Number and Dial Next Contact buttons will be enabled only after disconnecting the call by clicking the Hang Up button.
Koncert is integrated with HubSpot, so the call details (logged through the Call Disposition window) for the HubSpot prospects will be communicated back to HubSpot.
You can view the prospect details and the activities performed in Koncert, within HubSpot, by clicking the icon for the prospect.
The HubSpot - Prospects window will be displayed with the selected prospect information.
The activities performed (such as Calls made, VM Left, Referral, Follow Up, etc.) in the Koncert portal will be updated in the HubSpot » Activity tab.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.