Koncert now has a turnkey integration with HubSpot CRM, which allows users to import call list(s) from HubSpot CRM into the Koncert portal for dialing.
HubSpot users can bring all of their calling list(s) into Koncert by simply integrating HubSpot with Koncert.
In order to build a tight integration with HubSpot, the following actions & settings must be performed by the Admin user:
- Share your HubSpot Account details to Koncert Support for integration. After successful integration, you will receive an URL from Koncert Support to log into the Koncert portal for mapping the call dispositions, import call list(s) and dialing the imported records.
Below you can find how to log into the Koncert portal through HubSpot:
- Go to the link provided by the Koncert Support to bring up the Koncert home page.
- Click on the Sign in with Hubspot button.
- You will be directed to the HubSpot Login page for authentication.
Enter your registered Email address.
Enter your HubSpot Password.
Click on the Log in button to authenticate the login credentials.
- Upon clicking the Log in button, you will be directed to the HubSpot - Choose an account page to choose your HubSpot account for authentication. After choosing your account, click on the Choose Account button.
- Now, click on the Connect app button for allowing Koncert to access your HubSpot account.
- After successful authentication, you will be directed to the Koncert portal. Also, the Third Party Integrations tab under Settings will be enabled in the Koncert portal.
- You can view the prospect details and the activities performed in Koncert, within HubSpot, by clicking the icon in the My Session tab for the corresponding prospect.
The HubSpot - Prospects window will be displayed with the selected prospect information.
The activities performed (such as Calls made, VM Left, Referral, Follow Up, etc.) in the Koncert portal will be updated in the HubSpot » Activity tab.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.