Once you have logged into the Koncert portal, My Session is the default landing page. Navigate to the My Lists tab to import your call list(s) from HubSpot into Koncert.
Below you can find how to import your call list(s) from HubSpot:
- In the My Lists » My Lists tab, click on the Add Lists dropdown and select the option Add from CRM.
- After the ‘Import New List’ window pops up, select the Folder where your report is saved and the Report before clicking Next.
NOTE: The Save As field will default to the Report name. If needed, you can change the name as you want the report to be saved.
- Click Next to configure the call settings for this list.
- Name – Defaults to the logged-in user name. Mandatory field.
- Company – Name of the Organization. Mandatory field.
- What is the call regarding? – Instruction to be followed by the Dialing Agents.
The Tooltip information guides you as to what information or instructions to provide to the Dialing Agents when a Gate Keeper or an Operator enquires about the call. Please share the information of the product or service you are offering. You do not need to include your name or company name as our agents will have that information.
- Caller ID Mode – Choose a Caller ID from the dropdown how you want your prospect to see your phone number coming in.
The available options are – Mapped Caller ID, Custom and Random.
o Mapped Caller ID – This option provides local presence to the prospects. A pre-set pool of Caller IDs are added to the system and mapped to the area codes being dialed.
NOTE: Please contact Koncert Support for adding Mapped Caller IDs.
o Custom – When selecting this option, the Caller IDs popup window will appear and allows you to select Caller IDs. The selected Caller IDs will be displayed to the prospect. If you choose more than one, they will be round robin.
NOTE: Please contact Koncert Support for adding Custom Caller IDs.
o Random – When selecting this option, Koncert will randomly pick a Mapped Caller ID assigned.
- Phone columns to dial – Select the phone columns to be dialed. If you have selected multiple phone columns, the order of dialing depends on the column order selected.
An alert message below will be displayed when attempting to remove any phone column and clicking the Next button.
Click OK to remove the phone column field or click Cancel to stop the process.
- Sort by – Select a column from the dropdown to sort the call list e.g. Contact Name. Also, it can be sorted either in Ascending or Descending order upon selection.
The Sort by dropdown list contains all the Standard and Custom fields which the records can be sorted by in the My Session tab.
If you have selected “No Sort” from the dropdown, the records will be sorted in the exact order like how it was uploaded.
If you have selected the option “Random”, Koncert will randomly sort the records uploaded in the My Session tab, not by any specific columns. Also, the Order dropdown (Ascending or Descending) next to that will be disabled.
NOTE: If you select ‘Random’ as a sorting option, the records in the My Session tab will keep sorting randomly each time when the session is started.
- Timezone – Select the required US Time Zones to be dialed. The dialing session will be initiated only for the records in the selected time zone.
To dial international calls, select the time zone ‘International’. After which, all the other U.S. Time zones will be disabled or grayed-out to restrict dialing records on other time zones.
- Click Next to upload the report into the My Lists tab. A notification window saying ‘Your list has been saved successfully’ will be displayed. Click Close.
The selected report from the HubSpot will be uploaded and listed in the My Lists tab.
NOTE: By default, the column Source will be displayed with ‘Hubspot’.
Upload into My Session for dialing
After saving the HubSpot call list(s) into the My Lists tab, you can upload the list(s) into the My Session tab for dialing.
Below you can find how to upload your imported HubSpot call list(s) into the My Session tab for dialing:
- In the My Lists » My Lists tab, select the checkbox for the HubSpot list(s) you want to upload into the My Session tab.
NOTE: You can upload a maximum of four lists at a time into the My Session tab for dialing.
- If you have selected more than one list then you can choose the Calling Order (from 1 to 4) in which the lists should be uploaded and dialed during the dialing session.
- Click on the Begin Upload button to upload the selected list(s) into the My Session tab for dialing.
NOTE: If you have selected multiple files, then the alert message below will be displayed when clicking the Begin Upload button.
This notifies the user that the List Settings configured in the very first list will be applied to the successive lists. If needed, you can change the List Settings before you begin dialing.
If you have selected multiple files to upload and you did not choose the Calling Order to merge, then an alert message below will be displayed (following the above alert message), when clicking the Begin Upload button.
Click Proceed to begin and merge the lists together or click Choose a calling order to choose the required Calling Order.
- The Import Status screen will be displayed with the upload status of each file, i.e. the number of records imported/processed.
- Click Continue to proceed to My Session and start dialing.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.