Below you can find how to retrieve, listen, play and rate the recorded calls from Remote Coach:
- In the Remote Coach tab, click on the View Call Recordings button above the grid.
- After the View Call Recordings window pops up, select the following filters to retrieve the call recordings.
- Date Range – Either select a Date Range from the drop down or select a Start Date and End Date from the respective fields to list out the Recorded Calls during the date range selected.
NOTE: The Start Date and End Date fields will be enabled for selection only when the Date Range ‘Custom’ is selected.
- Product – Select a Product (Flow Dialer / Agent Assisted Dialer / Click Dialer) from the dropdown for which the recordings to be retrieved. To retrieve recordings for all the products, select the option 'All Products'.
- Call Disposition – Select the Call Disposition value from the dropdown. The recordings associated with the selected disposition value will only be listed.
- Teams – Select the team(s) from the Teams dropdown, users under the selected team(s) will be listed in the Users dropdown.
- Users – Select the desired team member(s) from the Users dropdown. The recordings of those users will only be listed.
- List Name – Select a List Name from the dropdown.
- Once you have selected a team from the Teams dropdown, all the team members associated with that team will be displayed in the Users field.
- You can also skip the Team selection and filter the recordings for the desired user(s).
- Click on the Search button. The records matching the criteria selected will be displayed in the View Call Recordings window.
- Each recording has the ‘Play and Rate this Call’ icon at the right.
- Click on the Play and Rate this Call icon for the recording that you wish to listen and rate. The Call Rating Window will be displayed, where you can listen to the recorded calls using a PC audio device.
- Choose the Stars (from 1 to 5) for rating the call and leave your feedback/comments in the Comments field, for each Category. The selected stars will turn to Red.
- Click Save to save the rating and close the Call Rating window.
- After successful submission of the rating, the message ‘Saved Successfully’ will be displayed. Click OK.
- A Thumbs up icon in Black color will be displayed in the View Call Recordings window indicates that you have provided a rating for that call.
NOTE: The 2 Party column will be displayed with ‘Yes or No’ and the Recording State column will be displayed with ‘one or two sided arrows ’ based on the following two party consent settings enabled for the users (by Koncert Support) as requested.
Based on the settings below, the Two Party Consent arrows will be displayed:
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.