The manager can perform the following actions using the Call Recording feature in the Remote Coach tab:
- Record the Sales Rep's Calls.
- Provide Sales Reps permission to Record, View and Delete Call Recordings.
- Prohibit calls to be recorded in 2 Party Consent States (this is based on the area code of the phone number being dialed).
- Play and Rate the Sales Rep's recorded calls.
- Share & Tag the Call Recordings
- Delete the Call Recordings
In order to set up the permissions, enable the checkbox Show Call Recording Settings above the grid. The Call Recording Settings section will be displayed, where you can provide permissions for the Sales Reps.
Record Calls – Select this option to record the calls of the Talker/Sales Reps. On enabling this option, both sides of the call (Talker & Prospect) will be recorded.
Also, the below tool tip information will be displayed when hovering over the icon, next to Record Calls.
NOTE: The Record icon appears only when the Record Calls checkbox is selected.
Record Talker Audio Only – Telephone call recording is strictly regulated in many states to safeguard the privacy of telephone users. Hence, Koncert has provided this option to prohibit the call recording for those 2 Party Consent states requiring 2 party consent.
On selecting this option, Talker side calls will only be recorded but not the Prospect side.
Also, the below tool tip information will be displayed when hovering over the icon, next to Record Talker Audio Only.
- Even though, the Record Talker Audio Only option is enabled, when making calls to a 2 Party Consent state, records for those calls will be created in the View Call Recordings window for tracking purposes. Calls will NOT be recorded. In addition, the Play and Rate this Call icon for those records will be grayed out.
- The Record Talker Audio Only checkbox will be selected automatically when the Record Calls checkbox is selected.
- You can also select/deselect the Record Talker Audio Only checkbox, individually.
Sales Rep Permissions – Select the options to offer permissions to Sales Rep to turn recording on and off to view, play & rate those recordings, and to delete the recordings.
Select this option to provide permission for the Sales Reps to record their own calls.
NOTE: Once you have permitted the Sales Reps to record their own calls, a checkbox option ‘Allow My Phone Calls to be recorded’ will be made visible in the Settings » General tab » Advanced Settings section for the Sales Reps.
Henceforth, the Sales Reps can record their own calls by selecting the option “Record My Calls” in the Call Disposition window, while dialing.
Select this option to provide permission to the Sales Reps to view, play and rate their own recorded calls.
Select this option to provide permission to the Sales Reps to delete their own recorded calls in the View Call Recordings window.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.