The Task Touch is used to create a task, which could be a note or a reminder to the user for an upcoming activity.
Below you can find how to create the Task Touch:
- In the View Cadence window, click the Task Touch button at the top-right of the page.
- After the Add Task Touch window pops up, provide the details below:
- Subject – Enter the subject of the Task
- Description – Enter a description for the Task touch.
- Time to wait and Execute – Select the delay time in minutes/hours/days to execute the Task touch. The prospects will be moved automatically to the To Do tab for execution after the specified wait time.
- Maximum Time to complete the Touch – Select the maximum time you wish the prospects to stay in the To Do tab (in minutes/hours/days). If the touch is not completed in that time frame, prospects will fall under the touch outcome - ‘Fall Through’. Also, the prospects will be removed from the To Do tab and moved to the next touch.
- Click Save to save the Task touch.
- The Task Touch Info will be displayed as shown below:
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.