Prospects assigned to Task touch via Cadence and/or manual tasks scheduled via Prospect View window will be displayed in the To Do » All & Task tabs for manual execution.
- Prospects assigned to the Task Touch will be logged in the To Do tab for execution only after the time specified in the Time to wait and Execute field of the Add/Edit Task Touch.
- If the records remain untouched until the time specified in the Maximum Time to complete the Touch field of the Add/Edit Task Touch window, the records will be removed from the To Do tab and will fall under the touch outcome – ‘Fall Through’. When a prospect falls through, they will be moved to the next touch.
Below you can find how to execute the Task Touch:
- Go to the Cadence » To Do » Task tab and click on the Task icon (under the Action column) to the right of the prospect to whom the touch to be executed.
- The Complete Task window will be displayed. Enter the information in the Comments field.
NOTE: Task Touch can only be executed one prospect at a time.
- Click on the Complete Task button to save the information and close the window. After you have completed the touch, an alert message will be displayed, as shown below.
- The metrics for the Task Touch will be updated in the View Cadence window » Overview tab of the respective Cadence.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.