Under the My Session tab, you can find a group of buttons called Dialing Tools that will help you navigate your Flow Dialer session.
Below you can find the functions of each button:
- Hangup – Click to hang up the current call.
- Dial Next Number – Click to dial the secondary/alternative phone number(s) of the prospect (if any), when the primary number is not reachable. In absence of the secondary/alternative phone numbers, Dial Next Number will dial the next contact on the list.
- Dial Next Contact – Click to dial the phone number of the next prospect.
- Redial/Adhoc dialing – The Redial popup window with the phone number that was dialed, will be displayed. If needed, you can edit the phone number, to dial a new number. Click on the Call button to dial that number or click Cancel to cancel your request.
NOTE: The dialing session will be paused when this button is clicked.
- Change My View – Click to expand the view of the My Session tab and click the button again to bring it back to normal view on demand.
- Collapse Header – Click to close the Phone Status Bar so that you can view more records on the list and click the button again to bring it back to normal view on demand.
- Hide Labels – Click to minimize the dialing tools to smaller icons so that you can view more records on the list.
Click on the icon again to expand the dialing tools section.
- Adaptilytics – Click to view a quick summary of the settings enabled for Adaptilytics in the Settings » Adaptilytics tab.
NOTE: If the Adaptilytics feature is not enabled for you then when clicking the above icon an alert message will be displayed as shown below. Click Close to close the message.
- Refresh – When a list has been uploaded from the My Lists tab, users can click Refresh to bring the latest report from the CRM. This icon is applicable only for CRM Users.
- Dialer Mode – Click on the down arrow icon to change the Dialer Mode (Flow Dialer or Agent Assisted Dialer), review the Statistics, view & rate the Recorded Calls, view the Setting Summary, and can delete the existing list from the My Session tab.
- Start Session – This button will be enabled after logging into the Phone Bridge. Once a call list has been uploaded, you can initiate the dialing session by clicking this button.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.