Once you have uploaded the call list, you can modify the prospect details (if needed), displayed in the My Session tab.
Below you can find how to modify the prospect’s details:
- In the My Session tab, click on the record that needs to be modified. You can click any of the data in the fields to the right of the CRM icon.
- The Detail window will popup with the details of the selected record.
- You can modify the details as required and click on the Save button to save the changes and close the window. If you are a CRM Customer, the modifications that have been performed will be updated in the external CRM.
- If you have opened this popup window accidentally, click on the Close icon at the top right of the window.
- From the Detail window, you can open the CRM and view the prospect details by clicking the CRM button at the bottom right (only for CRM customers).
NOTE: For non-CRM customers, the CRM icon will be grayed-out .
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.