The Flow Dialer - Executive Report provides you the overall details of all dialing sessions you have attempted during the selected date range.
- Choose the Product 'Flow Dialer' for which a report is to be retrieved. Reports associated with the selected product will appear under the Report Type dropdown.
- Select the report type ‘FD - Executive’ and the required Date Range from the respective fields. By default, the Users field will be displayed with your name (logged-in user name).
NOTE: The Start Date and End Date fields will be enabled only when ‘Custom’ is selected from the Date Range field. Also, the Teams dropdown will only be enabled for Managers to select. Users associated with the team(s) selected will be listed under the Users dropdown.
- Click on the Run Report button to retrieve the report.
NOTE: The manager can select and view the report for their team members.
- Click and view the required graphical representations such as Pie Chart, Bar Chart, and Line Chart below the grid.
Below are the default columns and their descriptions from the report:
- # Connects – Total number of connected calls in a dialing session.
- # Dials – Total number of Dials made in a dialing session.
- # Positive Connects – Total number of connects with any call result that is marked as a positive connect.
- # Problems – Total number of call dispositions marked as a ‘Call Issue’.
- # Valid Connects – Total number of valid connects. A valid connect is any connect that is not documented as a Call Issue.
- % Positive Connects – (Total number of Positive Connects/Total number of Valid Connects) * 100.
- C2M – Total no of Connects/Total no of Meetings.
- C2M % – (Total no of Meetings/Total no of Connects) * 100.
- Connect Time – Total time connected with prospects.
- Conversion Rate % – (Meeting Count/Valid Connects) * 100.
- D2C – Total number of Dials/Total number of Connects.
- D2M – Total number of Dials/Total number of Meetings.
- D2VC – Total number of Dials/Total number of Valid Connects.
- Dial Time – Total duration of time that each individual call was connected (in hh:mm:ss format).
- Dials per Hour (Dial Time) – Total number of Dials/Call Duration (in hours).
- Dials per hour (Session Time) – Total number of Dials/Session Time (in hours).
- Session Hours – Total time from when a user started a session to when they end the session (in hh:mm:ss format).
- Talker – Name of the Talker or Sales Rep.
- Valid Connects per hour (Session Time) – Total number of Valid Connects/Session Hours.
- In addition to the above columns the following call dispositions are displayed as columns with metrics across the reports – Qualified Lead, Meeting Scheduled, Follow up, Got Referral, etc.
- You can customize and choose the columns for each report by clicking the Customize button and can move the desired columns from the Available Columns pane to the Selected Columns pane. Refer to the article How do I customize and view reports? for detailed information.
- Managers can schedule and send the reports automatically to the selected users for a selected period, either in excel or CSV format. Refer to the article Schedule and send Reports for detailed information.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.