The Flow Dialer - Executive Report provides you the overall details of all dialing sessions you have attempted during the selected date range.
- Select the report type ‘Flow Dialer - Executive Report’ and the required Date Range from the respective fields. By default, the Users field will be displayed with your name (logged-in user name).
NOTE: The Start Date and End Date fields will be enabled only when ‘Custom’ is selected from the Date Range field. Also, the Teams dropdown will only be enabled for Managers to select. Users associated to the team(s) selected will be listed under the Users dropdown.
- Click on the Run Report button to retrieve the report.
- Click and view the required graphical representations such as Pie Chart, Bar Chart, and Line Chart below the grid.
NOTE: The manager can select and view the report for their team members.
Below are the default columns and their descriptions from the report:
- # Connects – Total number of connected calls in a dialing session.
- # Dials – Total number of Dials made in a dialing session.
- # Positive Connects – The total number of connects with any call result that is marked as a positive connect.
- # Problems – Total number of Call dispositions marked as ‘Call Issue’.
- # Valid Connects – Total number of valid connects. A valid connect is any connect that is not documented as a Call Issue.
- % Positive Connects – (Total number of Positive Connects / Total number of Valid Connects) * 100
- C2M – Total number of Connects / Total number of Meeting scheduled
- C2M % – (Total number of Meeting scheduled/ Total number of Connects) * 100
- Connect Time – Time taken to establish the connection
- Connects per Hour (Session Time) – Number of connects per hour based on session time
- Dial Time – Total duration of time that each individual call was connected (in hh:mm:ss format)
- Dials per Hour (Dial Time) – Number of dials per hour (dial duration or dial Time)
- Dials per Hour (Session Time) – Number of dials per hour (session duration or session Time)
- D2C – Total number of Dials / Total number of Connects
- D2M – Total number of Dials / Total number of Meetings
- D2VC – Total number of Dials / Total number of Valid Connects
- User – Name of the Talker or Sales Rep
- Session Hours – Total number of hours dialed (in hh:mm:ss format)
- Valid Connects per Hour (Session Time) – Number of valid connects per hour (session duration or session Time)
- In addition to the above columns the following call dispositions are displayed as columns with metics across the reports – Qualified Lead, Meeting Scheduled, Follow up, Got Referral, Not interested, etc.
- You can customize and choose the columns for each report by clicking the Customize button and can move the desired columns from the Available Columns pane to the Selected Columns pane. Refer to the article How do I customize and view reports? for detailed information.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.