The Flow Dialer - International Summary Report provides you the information on number of international calls dialed on each dialing session that you have attempted, call duration and cost per minute, during the selected date range.
- Select the report type ‘Flow Dialer - International Summary Report’ and the required Date Range from the respective fields. By default, the Users field will be displayed with your name (logged-in user name).
NOTE: The Start Date and End Date fields will be enabled only when ‘Custom’ is selected from the Date Range field. Also, the Teams dropdown will only be enabled for Managers to select. Users associated to the team(s) selected will be listed under the Users dropdown.
- Click on the Run Report button to retrieve the report.
NOTE: The manager can select and view the report for their team members.
Below are the columns and their descriptions from the report:
- # Calls – Total number of international calls you have attempted in all the dialing sessions during the selected date range. This is broken down per country.
- Call Duration – Total time duration of each individual call that was connected (in hh:mm:ss format)
- Call Duration (In Units) – Total time duration of each individual call that was connected (in units)
- Destination – Location of the International call dialed
- Phone Bridge Location – Location of the connected bridge.
- Phone Type – Dialed phone column used to connect with the prospect e.g. Direct Phone or Phone, etc.
- Rate/Min – Rate of the International Call per minute.
- Total Call Cost – Total call cost for the International calls.
- You can customize and choose the columns for each report by clicking the Customize button and can move the desired columns from the Available Columns pane to the Selected Columns pane. Refer to the article How do I customize and view reports? for detailed information.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.