The Koncert - Executive Report provides the overall details of all dialing sessions made during the selected date range, in all products.
- Select the report type ‘Koncert - Executive Report’ and the required Date Range from the respective fields. By default, the Users field will be displayed with your name (logged-in user name).
NOTE: The Start Date and End Date fields will be enabled only when ‘Custom’ is selected from the Date Range field. Also, the Teams dropdown will only be enabled for Managers to select. Users associated to the team(s) selected will be listed under the Users dropdown.
- Click on the Run Report button to retrieve the report.
NOTE: Managers can select and view the report for their team members.
Below are the default columns and their descriptions from the report:
- # Attempts – Number of contacts contacted. Applicable only for Agent Assisted Dialer.
- # Connects – Total number of connected calls in a dialing session
- # Dials – Total number of Dials made in a dialing session
- # Positive Connects – The total number of connects with any call result that is marked as a positive connect. Example: Meeting Scheduled, Qualified Lead, Got Referral, Follow Up, etc.
- # Post Transfer Error – Total number of errors logged by a Talker (Sales Rep), resulting in a call issue after call transfer.
- # Pre Transfer Error – Total number of errors logged by Dialing Agents (DA), resulting in a call issue before call transfer (analysed and logged by CCO).
- # Problems – Total number of call dispositions marked as a ‘Call Issue’.
- # Valid Connects – Total number of valid connects. A valid connect is any connect that is not documented as a Call Issue.
- % Positive Connects – Total number of Positive Connects / Total number of Valid Connects * 100
- C2C – Total number of Connects / Total number of Contacts
- C2M – Total number of Connects / Total number of Meetings
- C2M% – (Total number of Meetings / Total number of Connects) *100
- Connect Time – Total time connected with prospects.
- Connects per Hour (Dial Time) – Number of connects per hour based on dial time
- Connects per Hour (Session Time) – Number of connects per hour based on session time
- Dial Time – Total duration of time that they Dialing Agents were dialing (in hh:mm:ss format)
- Dials per Hour (Dial Duration) – Number of dials per hour (Dial Time)
- Dials per Hour (Session Duration) – Number of dials per hour (Session Duration)
- D2C – Total number of Dials / Total number of Connects
- D2M – Total number of Dials / Total number of Meetings
- D2P – Number of Dials / Number of Positive Connects
- D2VC – Total number of Dials / Total number of Valid Connects
- Hold Time – Total time a user is on hold in all dialing session during the selected date range
- Post Transfer Error % – Total percentage (%) of Post Transfer errors against total errors
- Pre Transfer Error % – Total percentage (%) of Pre Transfer errors against total errors
- Problem % – Percentages of problem occurred
- Product Type – Product used for dialing (Flow Dialer, Agent Assisted Dialer or Click Dialer)
- User – Name of the Talker orSales Rep
- Session Hours – Total time from when a user started a session to when they end the session (in hh:mm:ss format)
- Wrap Time – Time duration between call ‘Hang Up’ and ‘Dial Next Contact’ or ‘Close’
- Wait Time (Avg) – Average wait time between each connect in ‘mm:ss’ format. Derived based on ‘Dial Duration/Number of Connects’.
- In addition to the above columns the following call dispositions are displayed as columns with metics across the reports – Qualified Lead, Meeting Scheduled, Follow up, Got Referral, Not interested, etc.
- You can customize and choose the columns for each report by clicking the Customize button and can move the desired columns from the Available Columns pane to the Selected Columns pane. Refer to the article How do I customize and view reports? for detailed information.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.