The Koncert - Executive report provides you with the overall details of all dialing sessions made during the selected date range, in all products.
- Either you can choose the product(s) for which the report is to be retrieved or can leave the Product field 'blank' to retrieve the report for all the products you licensed. Reports associated with the selected product along with generic reports will appear under the Report Type dropdown.
NOTE: When the product field is left blank, only Generic reports will appear under Report Type.
- Select the report type ‘Koncert - Executive’ and the required Date Range and List Name from the respective fields. By default, the Users field will be displayed with your name (logged-in user name).
NOTE: The Start Date and End Date fields will be enabled only when ‘Custom’ is selected from the Date Range field. Also, the Teams dropdown will only be enabled for Managers to select. Users associated with the team(s) selected will be listed under the Users dropdown.
- Click on the Run Report button to retrieve the report.
NOTE: The manager can select and view the report for their team members.
Below are the default columns and their descriptions from the report:
- # Attempts – Number of contacts contacted. Applicable only for Agent Assisted Dialer.
- # Connects – Total number of connected calls in a dialing session.
- # Dials – Total number of Dials made in a dialing session.
- # Positive Connects – Total number of connects with any call result that is marked as a positive connect. Example: Meeting Scheduled, Qualified Lead, Got Referral, Follow up, etc.
- # Post Transfer Error – Total number of errors logged by a Talker (Sales Rep), resulting in a call issue after call transfer. Applicable only for Agent Assisted Dialer.
- # Pre-Transfer Error – Total number of errors logged by Dialing Agents (DA), resulting in a call issue before call transfer (analyzed and logged by CRR). Applicable only for Agent Assisted Dialer.
- # Problems – Total number of call dispositions marked as a ‘Call Issue’. Applicable only for Agent Assisted Dialer.
- # Valid Connects – Total number of valid connects. A valid connect is any connect that is not documented as a Call Issue (Agent Assisted Dialer) or Transferred to IVR/VM (AI Dialers).
- % Bad Data – (Total number of Bad Data/Total number of Dials made) * 100.
- % Positive Connects – (Total number of Positive Connects/Total number of Valid Connects) * 100.
- Bad Data – Total number of connects with any call result that is marked as a bad data.
- C2M – Total number of Connects/Total number of Meetings.
- C2M% – (Total number of Meetings/Total number of Connects) * 100.
- Connect Time – Total time connected with prospects.
- Conversion Rate % – (Number of Meetings/Valid Connects) * 100.
- Dial Time – Total duration of time that each individual call was connected (in hh:mm:ss format).
- Dials per Hour (Dial Time) – Total number of Dials/Call Duration (in hours).
- Dials per Hour (Session Time) – Total number of Dials/Session Time (in hours).
- D2C – Total number of Dials/Total number of Connects.
- D2M – Total number of Dials/Total number of Meetings.
- D2VC – Total number of Dials/Total number of Valid Connects.
- Hold Time – Total time a user is on hold in all dialing sessions during the selected date range. When a user clicks “Pause Session” or clicks “Close” in the Call Disposition window this would be “Hold Time”.
- Post Transfer Error % – (Total number of Post Transfer Error/Total number of Connects) * 100.
- Pre Transfer Error % – (Total number of Pre-Transfer Error/Total number of Connects) *100.
- Problem % – Percentage of Call dispositions marked as ‘Call Issue’ (Total number of Problems/Total number of Connects * 100).
- Product Type – Product used for dialing (AI Flow Dialer or AI Parallel Dialer or Flow Dialer or Agent Assisted Dialer or Click Dialer).
NOTE: This column will be displayed with ‘Cadence’ for the follow-up prospects from Cadence.
- Session Hours – Total time from when a user started a session to when they end the session (in hh:mm:ss format).
- User – Name of the Talker/Sales Rep.
- Valid Connects per Hour (Dial Time) – Total number of Valid Connects/Dial Time.
- Valid Connects per Hour (Session Time) – Total number of Valid Connects/Session Hours.
- Wrap Time – Total wrap hours (Wrap time is about time duration between call ‘Hang Up’ and ‘Save & Go’ or ‘Close’).
- Wait Time (Avg) – Average wait time between each connect in ‘hh:mm:ss’ format. Derived based on ‘Dial Time (in hours)/Connects’.
- You can customize and choose the columns for each report by clicking the Customize button and can move the desired columns from the Available Columns pane to the Selected Columns pane. Refer to the article How do I customize and view reports? for detailed information.
- Managers can schedule and send the reports automatically to the selected users for a selected period, either in excel or CSV format. Refer to the article Schedule and send Reports for detailed information.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.