The Koncert - Sales Rep - Connects Performance report provides you with the statistics information on the Connects made by the Sales Rep, during the date range selected.
- Either you can choose the product(s) for which the report is to be retrieved or can leave the Product field 'blank' to retrieve the report for all the products you licensed. Reports associated with the selected product along with generic reports will appear under the Report Type dropdown.
NOTE: When the product field is left blank, only Generic reports will appear under Report Type.
- Select the report type ‘Koncert - Sales Rep - Connects Performance’ and the required Date Range from the respective fields. By default, the Users field will be displayed with your name (logged-in user name).
NOTE: The Start Date and End Date fields will be enabled only when ‘Custom’ is selected from the Date Range field. Also, the Teams dropdown will only be enabled for Managers to select. Users associated to the team(s) selected will be listed under the Users dropdown.
- Click on the Run Report button to retrieve the report.
NOTE: The manager can select and view the report for their team members.
- The report values can be viewed either by Numbers or by Percentage based on the selection.
Below are the default columns and their descriptions from the report:
- # Attempts – Number of contacts contacted. Applicable only for Agent Assisted Dialer.
- C2C – Total number of Contacts/Total number of Connects.
- C2M – Total no of Connects/Total no of Meetings.
NOTE: It will be displayed only when the option Number is selected
- C2M % – (Total no of Meetings/Total no of Connects) * 100.
NOTE: It will be displayed only when the option Percentage is selected
- Connects – Total number of connected calls in a dialing session.
- D2C – Total number of Dials/Total number of Connects.
- D2M – Total number of Dials/Total number of Meetings.
- D2VC – Total number of Dials/Total number of Valid Connects.
- Dials – Total number of Dials made in a dialing session.
- Follow ups – Number of follow up calls scheduled in a dialing session.
- Meetings – Number of meetings scheduled in a dialing session.
- Referrals – Number of referrals logged in a dialing session.
- User – Name of the Talker/Sales Rep.
- Valid Connects – Total number of valid connects. A valid connect is any connect that is not documented as a Call Issue.
- Wait Time (Avg) – Average wait time between each connect in ‘hh:mm:ss’ format. Derived based on ‘Dial Time (in hours)/Connects’.
- In addition to the above columns the following call dispositions are displayed as columns with metrics across the reports – Qualified Lead, Meeting Scheduled, Follow up, Got Referral, etc.
- You can customize and choose the columns for each report by clicking the Customize button and can move the desired columns from the Available Columns pane to the Selected Columns pane. Refer to the article How do I customize and view reports? for detailed information.
- Managers can schedule and send the reports automatically to the selected users for a selected period, either in excel or CSV format. Refer to the article Schedule and send Reports for detailed information.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.