The Sales Rep - Connects Performance report provides you the statistics information on the Connects made by the Sales Rep, during the date range selected.
- Select the report type ‘Sales Rep - Connects Performance’ and the required Date Range and Product Type from the respective fields. By default, the Users field will be displayed with your name (logged-in user name).
NOTE: The Start Date and End Date fields will be enabled only when ‘Custom’ is selected from the Date Range field. Also, the Teams dropdown will only be enabled for Managers to select. Users associated to the team(s) selected will be listed under the Users dropdown..
- Click on the Run Report button to retrieve the report.
- The report values can be viewed either by Numbers or by Percentage based on the selection, as shown below:
NOTE: Managers can select and view the report for their team members.
Below are the default columns and their descriptions from the report:
- # Attempts – Number of prospects transferred by Dialing Agents. Applicable only for Agent Assisted Dialer.
- C2C – Total number of Connects / Total number of Contacts * 100
- C2M – Total number of Connects / Total number of Meetings * 100
NOTE: It will be displayed only when the option Number is selected
- C2M % – Total number of Meetings / Total number of Connects * 100.
NOTE: It will be displayed only when the option Percentage is selected
- Connects – Total number of connected calls in a dialing session
- D2C – Total number of Dials / Total number of Connects * 100
- D2M – Total number of Dials / Total number of Meetings * 100
- D2VC – Total number of Dials / Total number of Valid Connects * 100
- Dials – Total number of Dials made in a dialing session
- User – Name of the Talker/Sales Rep
- Valid Connects – Total number of valid connects. A valid connect is any connect that is not documented as a Call Issue.
- Wait Time (Avg) – Derived as Dial Time/ Number of Connects. Represented in minutes
- In addition to the above columns the following call dispositions are displayed as columns with metics across the reports – Qualified Lead, Meeting Scheduled, Follow up, Got Referral, Not interested, etc.
- You can customize and choose the columns for each report by clicking the Customize button and can move the desired columns from the Available Columns pane to the Selected Columns pane. Refer to the article How do I customize and view reports? for detailed information.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.