The Koncert - Connects Report provides you the overall details of total connected / transferred calls in all the dialing sessions during the selected date range.
- Select the report type ‘Koncert - Connects Report’ and the required Date Range from the respective fields. By default, the Users field will be displayed with your name (logged-in user name).
NOTE: The Start Date and End Date fields will be enabled only when ‘Custom’ is selected from the Date Range field.
- Click on the Run Report button to retrieve the report.
- Click and view the required graphical representations such as Pie Chart, Bar Chart, and Line Chart below the grid.
NOTE: The manager can select and view the report for their team members.
Below are the columns and their descriptions from the report:
- # Connects – Total number of connected calls.
- # Valid Connects – Total number of valid connects. (valid connect is any connect that is not documented as a Call Issue).
- Connect Duration – Total time duration of all connected calls, in each dialing session.
- User– Name of the Talker or Sales Rep.
NOTE: If any of the above columns is not visible and available in your report, you can view under Available columns under Choose Report Columns, which can be visible on clicking Customize button and make available. Refer Article
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.