The Koncert - Follow up Report provides you the follow up details updated in all dialing sessions that you have made during the selected date range, i.e. call dispositions with Call Result as Follow Up.
- Select the report type ‘Koncert - Follow up Report’ and the required Date Range from the respective fields. By default, the Users field will be displayed with your name (logged-in user name).
NOTE: The Start Date and End Date fields will be enabled only when ‘Custom’ is selected from the Date Range field.
- Click on the Run Report button to retrieve the report.
NOTE: The manager can select and view the report for their team members.
Below are the columns and their descriptions from the report:
- Account Name – Prospect’s company name
- Comments – Follow up comments documented in the Call Disposition
- Contact Name – Prospect’s name
- Dialed Phone – Phone number used to connect with the prospect
- Dialed Phone Type – Dialed phone column used to connect with the prospect e.g. Direct Phone or Phone, etc.
- Follow Up Date – Date requested for follow up call
- List Name – Name of the Report or File that has been uploaded, from the My Lists tab and dialed.
- Phone Number – Prospect’s phone number
- Product Type – Product used for dialing (Flow Dialer, Agent Assisted Dialer or Click Dialer)
NOTE: This column will be displayed with ‘Cadence’ for the follow-up prospects from Cadence.
- Session Date – Session Date & Time
- Subject – Subject documented in the Call Disposition window » Follow Up
- User– Name of the Talker or Sales Rep
NOTE: If any of the above columns is not visible and available in your report, you can view under Available columns under Choose Report Columns, which can be found on clicking Customize button and make available.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.