The Koncert - Follow ups report provides you the follow up details updated in all dialing sessions that you have made during the selected date range, i.e. call dispositions with Call Result as Follow Up.
- Either you can choose the product(s) for which the report is to be retrieved or can leave the Product field 'blank' to retrieve the report for all the products you licensed. Reports associated with the selected product along with generic reports will appear under the Report Type dropdown.
NOTE: When the product field is left blank, only Generic reports will appear under Report Type.
- Select the report type ‘Koncert - Follow ups’ and the required Date Range from the respective fields. By default, the Users field will be displayed with your name (logged-in user name).
NOTE: The Start Date and End Date fields will be enabled only when ‘Custom’ is selected from the Date Range field. Also, the Teams dropdown will only be enabled for Managers to select. Users associated with the team(s) selected will be listed under the Users dropdown.
- Click on the Run Report button to retrieve the report.
NOTE: The manager can select and view the report for their team members.
Below are the default columns and their descriptions from the report:
- Account Name – Prospect’s company name.
- Comments – Follow up comments documented in the Call Disposition window.
- Contact Name – Name of the prospect.
- Dialed Phone – Phone number used to connect with the prospect.
- Dialed Phone Type – Dialed phone column used to connect with the prospect e.g. Direct Phone or Phone, etc.
- Follow Up Date – Date requested for follow up call.
- List Name – Name of the Report or CSV File that has been uploaded, from the My Lists tab and dialed.
- Phone Number – Prospect’s contact number.
- Product Type – Product used for dialing (AI Flow Dialer or AI Parallel Dialer or Flow Dialer or Agent Assisted Dialer or Click Dialer).
NOTE: This column will be displayed with ‘Cadence’ for the follow-up prospects from Cadence.
- Session Date – Date and time of each dialing session during the selected date range.
- Subject – Subject documented in the Call Disposition window » Follow Up tab.
- User – Name of the Talker/Sales Rep.
- You can customize and choose the columns for each report by clicking the Customize button and can move the desired columns from the Available Columns pane to the Selected Columns pane. Refer to the article How do I customize and view reports? for detailed information.
- Managers can schedule and send the reports automatically to the selected users for a selected period, either in excel or CSV format. Refer to the article Schedule and send Reports for detailed information.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.