The List Performance Report provides you the overall performance of all the Call Lists uploaded from My Lists tab, during the selected date range.
- Select the report type ‘List Performance Report’, required Date Range, and Product Type from the respective fields. By default, the Users field will be displayed with your name (logged-in user name).
NOTE: The Start Date and End Date fields will be enabled only when ‘Custom’ is selected from the Date Range field.
- Click on the Run Report button to retrieve the report.
NOTE: The manager can select and view the report for their team members.
Below are the columns and their descriptions from the report:
- # Attempts – Number of prospects transferred by Dialing Agents. Applicable only for Agent Assisted Dialer.
- # Connects – Total number of connected calls
- # Dials – Total number of Dials made
- # Positive Connects – The total number of connects with any call result that is marked as a positive connect. Example: Meeting Scheduled, Qualified Lead, Got Referral, Follow Up, etc.
- # Valid Connects – Total number of valid connects. A valid connect is any connect that is not documented as a Call Issue.
- Best Connect Time – Connects at its peak
- C2C – Total number of Connects / Total number of Contacts
- C2M – Total number of Connects / Total number of Meetings
- C2M% – Total Number of Connects / Total number of Meetings *100
- Connect Rate % – (Number of Connects / Total number of dials made) * 100
- Connect Time – Time taken to establish the connection
- Conversion Rate % – (Number of Meetings / Number of Valid Connects) * 100
- D2C – Total number of Dials / Total number of Connects
- D2M – Total number of Dials / Total number of Meetings
- Dial Time – Total duration of time that each individual call was connected (in hh:mm:ss format)
- Hold Time – Total hold time in all dialing sessions.
- List Name – Name of the Report or File that has been uploaded, from the My Lists tab and dialed.
- Session Time – Duration of each dialing session (in hh:mm:ss format).
- Talker Name – Name of the Talker/Sales Rep
- Wait Time (Avg) – Derived as Dial Time/ Number of Connects. Represented in minutes
- Wrap Time – Time duration between call ‘Hang Up’ and ‘Dial Next Contact’ or ‘Close’
- The number of call Dispositions like Qualified Lead, Meeting Scheduled, Follow up, Got Referral and Not interested,) logged in the Call Disposition window by the Sales Rep are displayed along under the respective columns with the above mentioned columns
- If any of the above columns is not visible and available in your report, you can view under Available columns under Choose Report Columns, which can be visible on clicking Customize button and make available.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.