The Koncert - DNC Report provides you the details of prospects marked as DNC in all dialing sessions during the selected date range.
- Select the report type ‘Koncert - DNC Report’ and the required Date Range from the respective fields. By default, the Users field will be displayed with your name (logged-in user name).
NOTE: The Start Date and End Date fields will be enabled only when ‘Custom’ is selected from the Date Range field.
- Click on the Run Report button to retrieve the report.
NOTE: The manager can select and view the report for their team members.
Below are the columns and their descriptions from the report:
- Account Name – Prospect’s company name
- Contact Name – Prospect’s name
- CRM ID – If integrated with a CRM, you will see the CRM ID. If it is a file, Koncert will assign a CRM ID.
- Date – Date when DNC activated/Parking Lot Rule created
- Phone – Prospect’s contact number
NOTE: If any of the above columns is not visible and available in your report, you can view under Available columns under Choose Report Columns, which can be visible on clicking Customize button and make available.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.